There is something undeniably attractive about intelligence. For those with an affinity for math and flirting, it’s the perfect opportunity to put their skills to the test while wooing the object of their affection. Yes, we’re talking about Adorkable Math Pick-up Lines.
Let’s face it: Math jokes can be hit or miss and are usually despised by one side, be it the person delivering the punch line or the person receiving it. But with the right delivery and a little bit of charm, math-inspired pick-up lines can be downright irresistible, for everyone involved.
Here are some of the most tried and tested Adorkable Math Pick-up Lines for Nerdy Flirting.
Sometimes the best lines are the ones that have been lovingly and carefully crafted over time. The classics have stood the test of time for a reason.
- Are you a 90 degree angle? Because you are looking right!
- Does your calculator have a sleep button? Because you make me want to doze off!
- You must be made of quarks and charming gluons, because you are it-cuuuuuuute!
- Hey girl, what’s the difference between you and pi? You don’t have to round off to make me happy!
- Did you grow up on the side of a right triangle? Because everything about you is acute!
Perpendicular Pick-Up Lines.
Show your knowledge of geometric terms with some of our favorite Perpendicular Pick-up Lines.
- Do you like physics? Because I’d love to learn about your biophysics!
- Are you a triangle? Because I am swaying perpendicular to you!
- You must be an isosceles triangle, because you have that special equal appeal!
- Haven’t we intersected before? Because it’s sure feels like we have!
- Hey girl, are you an obtuse angle? Because you’re making me feel confused and wanting more!
Calculation Central Pick-Up Lines.
These calculation-based pick-up lines are guaranteed to get a laugh and a spark of chemistry!
- If I were x, you must be y, because together we make a perfect equation!
- Are you a scientific calculator? Because you have so many functions I love!
- Do you have the square root of 64? Because you’re sweet as ever!
- Hey girl, are you a polynomial? Because you make me so vastly happy!
- I’m no mathematician, but I’m pretty good with numbers. Want to get coffee sometime?
Geometric Pick-Up Lines.
If you’re looking to impress with your knowledge of circles, triangles, and squares, these Geometric Pick-Up Lines are the ones for you.
- Are you a circle? Because you are the definition of perfection!
- If you were a triangle, you’d be acute one!
- I hope you’re not a square, ’cause you’re looking pretty cute today!
- Baby, your curves are a higher degree than my polynomial!
- Do you know the secret of a Trapezoid? Well, it’s two parallel lines and two non-parallel to make it perfect. Just like you and me!
The Badass Rise.
Your pick-up line doesn’t have to be necessarily nerdy to make your target swoon. Here are some Badass Rise Pick-Up Lines that will surely leave a spark and make your crush blush.
- I’m no ordinary number, I’m a complex number, and so are you!
- If you were a graph, I would be the x-axis, because I’d follow you forever!
- If beauty were a graph, you would be an exponential rise!
- Do you live in a time zone or dimension? Because you look other-worldly!
- Do you like Pi? Because you’re looking good baked, not fried.
The Mathematical Last Words.
These Mathematical Last Words are guaranteed to get the most daring of flirts a second look.
- If pi was 3.14, what is you?
- Pardon me if this is exponential, but I feel like you and I are meant to be.
- Is that a vector in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?
- I’m no mathematician, but I’d be happy to be a multiple of you.
- If beauty were a polynomial, you’d be an infinite equation!
Math pick-up lines can be a little daunting, and success depends greatly on the person receiving it. Pick-up lines are usually said with a sense of humor, so even the corniest line can elicit a smile and a spark of attraction if delivered right. Whether you are in a classroom or a party, Adorkable Math Pick-up Lines will never fail to make the recipient feel special, witty and yes, Adorkable.