If you love spending money, but not too much, then this is the article for you. Believe it or not, you can purchase some pretty awesome items for five dollars or less. We’ve compiled a list of amazing products that you can buy that won’t break the bank, in order to give you inspiration next time you go shopping. Here is a list of amazing things you can buy for $5 or less.
Small Kitchen Appliances
- Mini Food Processor – A simple but effective way to break your food down into smaller pieces, a mini food processor can be bought for just $5 or less.
- Garlic Mincer – Got a lot of garlic to chop? Make it a whole lot easier with a garlic mincer, which can usually be found for five dollars or less.
- Spinach Strainer – If you make a lot of salads, a spinach strainer can be a big help. It eliminates the need for tedious preparation and can be picked up for around five dollars.
- Coffee Grinder – Get the freshest coffee possible with your own home coffee grinder. It only costs around five dollars, and is a must-have for any coffee lover.
Health and Beauty Items
- Hairspray – Every woman knows she needs some hair spray around during an emergency. Fortunately, you can buy a bottle of it for five dollars or less.
- Nail Stickers – Prefer plain nails to those artificial ones? Get yourself some colorful nail stickers for five dollars or less.
- Facial Cleanser – It won’t be the most luxurious facial cleanser, but there are plenty of brands out there that make them for five dollars or less.
- Lip Balm – Keep your lips hydrated with some cheap lip balm. It’s also great for preventing chapping in the winter months.
Computing and Technology Items
- USB Flash Drive – It’s always handy to have a USB Flash Drive around for transferring data or for storing your important files. You can buy one for less than five dollars.
- Earphones – Listen to your favorite tunes or make hands-free calls with some good quality earphones. The best part is, you can usually get them for five dollars or less.
- Modem Cable – Having an extra modem cable can come in handy in case your current one gets damaged. Most can be bought for five dollars or less.
- Cell Phone Case – Pick up a stylish cell phone case without breaking the bank – they can be found for five dollars or less.
- Sewing Kit – Never be stuck in an emergency clothing repair situation. Keep a sewing kit in your home for five dollars or less.
- Picture Frame – Display your most cherished memories with a cheap yet effective picture frame. You can get one for no more than five dollars.
- Paintbrushes – Short on painting supplies? Pick up some new brushes without spending too much by buying them for five dollars of less.
- Disposable Plates – Perfect for picnics or barbecues, disposable plates can be bought for five dollars of less.
Sports and Entertainment
- Skateboard – Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced skateboarder, you can buy a great board for five dollars or less.
- Football – Round up your friends for a game of football – and only spend five dollars to buy the ball.
- Kite – Kites are not just for children – and fortunately, you can buy a good quality one for $5 or less.
- Toy Car Set – Make your children’s pretend-play dreams come true with a toy car set – and again, all for five dollars or less.
Arts and Crafts Supplies
- Glue Gun – Perfect for all types of crafting projects, glue guns can be bought for five dollars or less.
- Glitter – Nothing adds more sparkle to a project than some glitter. Pick up some for five dollars or less.
- Crochet Hooks – Get some crochet hooks so you can start making those lovely blankets and beanies in no time – and again, all for five dollars or less.
- DIY Beads – Amp up your crafty skills with some DIY beads. You can usually get a packet for five dollars or less.
- Bike Lock – What better way to secure your bike from theft than with a high-quality bike lock? Some of the best can be bought for five dollars or less.
- Yoga Mat – Keep your yoga practice going without having to worry about breaking the bank. You can buy a good quality yoga mat for five dollars or less.
- iPhone Lens – Improve your smartphone photography skills with a little help from a cheap iPhone lens, which again can be bought for five dollars or less.
- Funny T-Shirt – Get yourself a one-of-a-kind funny T-Shirt for five dollars or less.
- Slippers – Whether you need some cozy indoor shoes or something to take a quick trip out, you can pick up some slippers for around five dollars.
- Flip Flops – Flip Flops are a timeless classic, and the best part is, you can buy them for five dollars or less.
As you can see, there are plenty of amazing things you can buy for $5 or less. From kitchen items, to health and beauty items, to miscellaneous items, there’s something for everyone and every budget. So, next time you need to purchase something without breaking the bank, take a look at this list and you’ll be sure to find something that fits the bill.