When shopping on a budget, Walmart is usually considered the go-to place. Unfortunately, due to manufacturing concerns, Walmart has recently pulled Parent’s Choice baby wipes from their shelves, both in stores and online. Here’s what parents need to know about the recall.
Should I Be Concerned About the Parent’s Choice Baby Wipes Recall?
If you’re wondering whether you should be concerned about the recall, you’re not alone. This recall comes after testing revealed that Parent’s Choice baby wipes were produced with several contaminants, with an inadequate preservative system. Due to the presence of these contaminants, most parents feel that the baby wipes are not safe for use and this is why Walmart has recalled the items.
What Should I Do if I Already Bought Parent’s Choice Baby Wipes?
Thankfully, the recall doesn’t require you to throw out the baby wipes you’ve already purchased. If you have Parent’s Choice baby wipes that have not had their preservative or have not been tested, you should discontinue use and speak to your retailer or Walmart to obtain a refund.
What Are Some Alternatives to Parent’s Choice Baby Wipes?
There are a number of alternatives to Parent’s Choice baby wipes that may suit parents’ needs. Some of the most popular alternatives include:
• WaterWipes: WaterWipes are an incredibly popular alternative to Parent’s Choice baby wipes. These wipes are made from 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract, and do not contain any preservatives.
• Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes: This Pampers product is another great alternative to Parent’s Choice baby wipes. These wipes are hypoallergenic and designed to help maintain skin’s natural pH balance.
• Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes: These wipes contain vitamin E, Vitamin B5, aloe, and water to help keep babies’ skin soft and free from irritants.
What Other Steps Can I Take to Ensure My Baby’s Safety?
If you’ve already purchased Parent’s Choice baby wipes, there are a few additional steps you can (and should!) take to ensure your baby’s safety. Here are some key tips to help ensure your baby’s safety:
• Be Mindful of When to Discontinue Use: It’s important to keep in mind when it’s time to discontinue use of baby wipes and speak to your retailer or Walmart to obtain a refund.
• Consider Natural Alternatives: If you’re looking for a natural alternative to Parent’s Choice baby wipes, there are a number of great alternatives available.
• Check Packaging Before Use: Before using any wipes, always be sure to check the packaging to make sure there are no contaminants.
• Discuss With Your Pediatrician: If you’re still concerned about the baby wipes recall, make sure to discuss your concerns with your pediatrician.
The recall of Parent’s Choice baby wipes from Walmart shelves is concerning for many parents. Fortunately, there are a number of great alternatives to Parent’s Choice baby wipes, including WaterWipes, Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes, and Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes. If you’ve already purchased Parent’s Choice baby wipes, be sure to speak with your retailer or Walmart for a refund and discontinue use. Additionally, it’s important to be mindful of when to discontinue use of baby wipes, check packaging before use, and consider having a discussion with your pediatrician.